French door offers an unobstructed view of the outside. Unlike traditional designs, our casement windows are strengthened by widening the chamber dimension. Basically, French doors helps wide entrance for your home. They are fitted inside an existing door frame using traditional hinges, and usually open outwards; although they can be designed to open inwards if preferred. When both of the doors are open, you have complete, unfettered access to the open space within the confines of the door frame itself
Benefits of French Doors
- Aesthetics are judiciously designed to ensure strength and shine over double bevel.
- Designed with minimum air leakage to prevent dust, noise and thermal leakage.
- Allows more light and better view with minimum vertical separator.
- Strength of window is further enhanced with wind resistance booster bars to allow
- bigger size window to be made.